// How to Apply | Teacher Training & Education in Wales

How to Apply


Applications for full-time courses are normally through the UCAS secure, web-based application system.  If you are currently at school or college your higher education co-ordinator will talk you through the process and send your application directly to UCAS after completing the reference.   You are able to apply for up to five courses and track your application through the various stages.   If you are no longer in school or college you are able to register with UCAS as an individual; the UCAS site is very informative and spending some time familiarising yourself with the application process before you start your application would be worthwhile. 


Applications for full and part-time courses are normally made direct to the University. 

Glynd?r University University of South Wales Cardiff Metropolitan University Open University
Bangor University Swansea Metropolitan University Trinity University College Aberystwyth University